New CS Master Students
Congratulations and Welcome to the USC Computer Science Department!
Visit the Next Steps Checklist!
Watch our CS Orientation Videos!
Timeline for new Spring 2018 students:
- Students who will be attending USC will need to certify at the following link: youSC.
- Activate your USC email account.
- RSVP for the Viterbi Master’s Student Welcome.
- November 10th is when you will receive welcome and registration information from the USC Computer Science department.
- November 15th is the date you can begin submitting your course preferences through the New Student Course Preference system.
- November 19th is the deadline to submit your course preference requests. However, we advise students to submit their request as soon as possible.
- January 3rd is the Viterbi New Master’s Student Welcome.
- January 5th is the last day to enroll and settle all your fees. There is a $100 late fee per week for any unsettled fees appearing on your account after August 18th.
- January 8th is the first day of class and all students should attend the first day of class.
The following list includes policies, procedures, and useful links: