New CS Master Students
Congratulations and Welcome to the USC Computer Science Department!
Visit the Next Steps Checklist! Watch our CS Orientation Videos! Timeline for new Fall 2019 students: July:
- Students who will be attending USC will need to certify at the following link: youSC.
- Activate your USC email account.
- RSVP for the required Viterbi Master's Student Welcome.
- July 22nd is when you will receive welcome and registration information from the USC Computer Science department.
- August 12th is when you can apply for alternate first semester courses through the myViterbi D-Clearance Request Manager.
- August 14th is the Viterbi New Master's Student Welcome.
- August 23rd is the last day to enroll and settle all your fees. There is a $100 late fee per week for any unsettled fees appearing on your account after August 18th.
- August 26th is the first day of class and all students should attend the first day of class.
The following list includes policies, procedures, and useful links: