PhD Program - Application Information:
Fall Semester - December 15th.
*Please note: The Computer Science Department does not accept applications for the Spring semester.
How to Apply:
Complete and submit the electronic USC Graduate Admission Application.
Required documents to be submitted with the online application:
- Statement of Purpose
- Minimum of Three Letters of Recommendation
- Any published papers, research reports, etc.
Please note: The Department of Computer Science does not accept hard copies of recommendation letters, personal statements, resumes or any other supporting documents. We will not be able to upload documents to your application.
Required documents to be submitted directly to the USC Office of Admission:
- Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- GRE scores : Institution Code: 4852
- TOEFL scores, If applicable : Institution Code: 4852