We are very excited about the future of our education program here at the Department of Computer Science and we hope you are interested in joining us!
Many students choose to come to USC because of our academics and innovative programs, but we also offer:
- Outstanding, well-paid, career opportunities in California's high-tech economy.
- Personal contact with a top-ranked faculty who are both world-renowned researchers and experienced engineers.
- A modern and challenging curriculum which constantly evolves with the latest research.
- Collaboration with other top students who are attracted to Los Angeles' international economy from around the world.
- Exemplary leadership in computer science research.
Our graduates find employment opportunities with numerous organizations, such as: Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Inc., Amazon Web Services,
Cisco Systems, IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), Oracle Corporation, Salesforce, Intel, Expedia, Inc., Visa Inc., Apple Inc., LinkedIn, VMWare, Adobe, Bloomberg L.P., Yahoo! Inc., Oath, PayPal, Inc. and many more!
Please review the USC catalogue and the CS Department website to find detailed information about our academic programs in computer science and data science.
Important: The Computer Science department does not accept application materials, transcripts, test scores, or any other documents from applicants. Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents to us. For information on how and where to submit application materials, see the links below. Furthermore, the CS Department does not make decisions of admission for the B.S. Program or the M.S. Program and will not be able to provide application status updates.
REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates):
Various research experiences for visiting undergraduates exist at the Viterbi School of Engineering, the Department of Computer Science, the Information Sciences Institute, and the Institute of Creative Technologies. Visit the link above to view more information about these programs and their specific admission requirements.
Published on June 14th, 2016
Last updated on June 22nd, 2023