We are very excited about the future of our education program here at the Department of Computer Science and we hope you are interested in joining us!
Many students choose to come to USC because of our academics and innovative programs, but we also offer:
- Outstanding, well-paid, career opportunities in California’s high-tech economy.
- Personal contact with a top-ranked faculty who are both world-renowned researchers and experienced engineers.
- A modern and challenging curriculum which constantly evolves with the latest research.
- Collaboration with other top students who are attracted to Los Angeles’ international economy from around the world.
- Exemplary leadership in computer science research.
Please review the USC catalogue and the CS Department website to find detailed information about our academic programs in computer science and informatics.
Important: The Computer Science department does not accept application materials, transcripts, test scores, or any other documents from applicants. Please do not mail, fax, or email any documents to us. For information on how and where to submit application materials, see the links below. Furthermore, the CS Department does not make decisions of admission for the B.S. Program or the M.S. Program and will not be able to provide application status updates.
REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates):
The Viterbi School’s SURE program provides Junior-year undergraduate students the opportunity to get paid to work alongside top faculty on cutting-edge research projects during a summer in Los Angeles.