St. John Colon
Part-Time Lecturer of Information Technology
- 1990, Master's Degree, Printmaking and Digital Art , Georgetown University
- 1987, Bachelor's Degree, Fine Arts, Washington University
- Master's Degree, Other Fine and Application Arts, University of California - Los Angeles
St. John Colon is a founder, manager, art director, UI/UX designer, game designer and producer currently developing several social and mobile games, managing multiple internal & external development teams, and setting core technical standards in a variety of areas.
St. John Colon (MFA, UCLA) has shipped more than 17.7 million video games in 55 different countries in cooperation with Square, Warner Brothers, Nickelodeon and and Disney/Pixar. St. John serves as an adjunct Professor at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering and on the Advisory board of the Inner City Education Foundation of LA Arts program and has lectured at the Art Institute, Otis College of Art & Design, and Sacramento State University.
- Thomas Lord Department of Computer Science
- Information Technology Program
- Henry Salvatori Computer Science Center
- 941 Bloom Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- USC Mail Code: 781
- (213) 740-4494