Adjunct Research Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- 2017, Doctoral Degree, Natural Language Processing, Johns Hopkins University
- 2012, Master's Degree, Natural Language Processing, Peking University
- 2009, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Peking University
- 2009, Bachelor's Degree, Computational Linguistics, Peking University
Nanyun Peng is an Adjunct Research Assistant Professor at the Department of Computer Science, University of Southern California, and an Assistant Professor at the CS Department of University of California, Los Angeles. She is broadly interested in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, and Information Extraction. Her research focuses on low-resource information extraction, creative language generation, and phonology/morphology modeling.
Nanyun received her PhD from Johns Hopkins University, where she received the Fred Jelinek Fellowship. She has a background in computational linguistics and economics and holds BAs in both.
Nanyun's research interests lie in natural language processing and machine learning, with focuses on low-resource information extraction, creative language generation, and computational linguistically inspired modeling.
- ISI 940
- Information Science Institute
- 4676 Admiralty Way Marina Del Rey Ca 90292