For CSCI/CECS/CSGM/CSBA Majors and CSCI Minor
- Ryan Rozan (Last Names: A-Chee and all CSCI Minors)
- Flor Martinez (Last Names: Chef-Fl)
- Idania Takimoto (Last Names: Fm-In)
- Norma Perry (Last Names: Io-Lee)
- Steve Pham (Last Names: Lef-Lun)
- Chrissy Franks Sayed (Last Names: Luo-O)
- Art Perez (Last Names: P-Re)
- Mara Ragan (Last Names: Rf-Tan)
- Alexandra Slakter (Last Names: Tam-Ya)
- Kimberly Serrano (Last Names: Yb-Z)
Location: All CS Advisors are located in the SAL-104 CS Department Main Office.
Prospective non-Viterbi students interested in a CS major should contact Viterbi Student Services: Pre-Engineering Advisor.
Important Change of Major Information: Pre-Engineering Process for Continuing USC Students
Location: RTH 110
Undergraduate students may schedule an advisement appointment via myUSC. If there are no time slots that fit your schedule then please email your availability to your assigned advisor. Advisement sessions are held in the Computer Science Department - SAL 104.
Undergraduate Advisement Walk-In Hours:
After the add/drop period, advisors may have walk-in availability for quick 5 minute questions.
You should check on myUSC to confirm if walk-in times are available before you arrive. Advisors will update their calendars on myUSC weekly.
During peak registration advising times (e.g. mandatory advisement) and summer months, please check with your advisor to ensure walk-in hours are still available.